Monday, 9 January 2012

P is for Pixar (Pixar Alphabet)

I'm on a bit of an Alphabet kick right now.

Originally I was thinking about a Toy Story alphabet but there were still quite a few blanks. Expanding to include the entire Pixar collection was very helpful, though I did have to cut a few key players to try to keep somewhat of a balance between the films (sorry Woody, Mike Wazowski and Marlin).


Depicted are: Anton Ego (Ratatouille), Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story), Carl Fredrickson (Up), Dory (Finding Nemo), Eve (WALL-E), Flik (A Bug's Life), Geri (Geri's Game short), Hamm (Toy Story), Mr. Incredible, aka Bob Parr (The Incredibles), Jessie (Toy Story), Kevin (Up), Lightning McQueen (Cars), Mater (Cars), Nemo (Finding Nemo), Omnidroid (The Incredibles), Princess Merida (Brave), Queen Ant (A Bug's Life), Remy (Ratatouille), Sulley (Monsters, Inc.), Tinny (Tin Toy short), Underminer (The Incredibles), Violet (The Incredibles), WALL-E (WALL-E), XR (Buzz Lightyear of Star Command), Yeti (Monsters, Inc.) and Emperor Zurg (Toy Story)

Prints, shirts, stickers, skins, iPhone cases and more are available at http://society6.com/mbaboon/P-is-for-Pixar-Pixar-Alphabet_Print or http://www.redbubble.com/people/mbaboon/works/9042761-pixar-alphabet. Society6 tends to have better pricing depending on your location, but Redbubble has more options (like kid-size shirts).


11 comments:

  1. Please do a Toy Story one that would be epic!! I so want one of these now though, that I'll probably still purchase this one as it is equally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I had definitely planned on Toy Story, but I simply couldn't find someone for all of the letters. But opening up to the entire Pixar crew allowed me to fill in the blanks. Thanks for the feedback.

      Delete
    2. Totally understandable! I love this! Going to purchase it now :)

      Delete
  2. This is amazing. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome artwork! I love it! I wrote a post about this on my blog! Great job!! http://pixarcorner.blogspot.com/2012/01/pixar-alphabet.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot. I'll definitely be visiting your site on a regular basis. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design! I really want it as an iPhone case, but I would like to know if the case covers the edges of the phone, or does it just snap in the back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback! If you go to http://society6.com/mbaboon/P-is-for-Pixar-Pixar-Alphabet_iPhone-Case, you can click on an image of the side of the case to see how it looks.

      Delete
  6. The iPhone was first introduced by Steve Jobs on January 9, 2007 at the Macworld exhibition in San Francisco. After launching iPhone, Apple's shares were soaring. Coque iphone 4

    ReplyDelete