Friday, 7 December 2012

P&F Alphabet

My kids and I have made something of a tradition of watching Phineas & Ferb every Saturday morning, so I created this piece for them. Have fun guessing who is who:


Prints, T-shirts, iPhone cases and pillows (!) are available through Society6 and Redbubble.

Depicted are: Agent P, Buford, Candace, Doofenshmirtz, Eliza, Ferb, Gretchen, Holly, Isabella, Jeremy, Katie, Lawrence and Linda, Major Monogram, Norm, Bridgette Oshinomi, Phineas, Queen of England, Reginald, Stacy, Baljeet Tjinder, Uncle Sabu, Vanessa, Winifred, Xavier, Yeti, Gertrude Zupermühltienatör

6 comments:

  1. Any chance you'll post all the names at some point? There are a couple my son and I are stumped by. Although I'll give him credit for getting the Yeti. So great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. I usually make the big reveal after most of them have been guessed. Do you want to share your list? And congrats on identifying the Yeti!

      Delete
  2. As best as I can determine:

    A = Perry
    B = Buford
    C = Candace
    D = Doofenshmirtz
    E = Eliza
    F = Ferb
    G = Gretchen
    H = Holly
    I = Isabella
    J = Jeremy
    K = Katie
    L = Lawrence & Linda
    M = Major Monogram
    N = Norm
    O = Bridgette Oshinomi
    P = Phineas
    Q = Grandma Winifred
    R = Grandpa Reginald
    S = Stacy
    T = Baljeet
    U = Uncle Sabu
    V = Vanessa
    W = Winifred Fletcher
    X = Xavier
    Y = Yeti
    Z = Gertrude Zupermühltienatör

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I got one wrong. Q really is the Queen of England. I didn't know she appeared in an episode, but finally found a picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great work. I was originally thinking Queen of Ants or Queen of Mars for Q, but then I happened to watch the episode with the all-terrain vehicle and the solution fell into my lap. :)

      Delete