Friday 9 September 2011

Muppet Vinylmation Series 4 Proposal

After such a strong positive response to my proposal for Muppet Vinylmation Series 3, it was only a matter of time before I got through some designs for a Series 4.


Shown are: The Great Gonzo, Wayne, Wanda, Clifford, Skeeter, Doglion, Dr. Bob (Rowlf), Pops, Johnny Fiama, Sal Minella, Thog and 80s Robot.

Originally I pictured the adult Skeeter as the chaser, but once I designed '80s Robot, I knew he would be the better choice. He would be printed on a clear mold like Waldo was in Series 1.

Also, I never would have imagined putting Wayne and Wanda on here (after all, I once considered them X-Muppets in the alphabet), but after seeing them prominently in the trailers for The Muppets and the OK Go video, I knew it was time for them to shine.

It says something about the scope of the Muppet universe knowing that I'm considering at least two other full sets of Muppet Vinylmation (in other words, stay tuned!) and in neither case do I feel like I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel.

A big thanks goes out to Ryan Dosier at The Muppet Mindset for featuring my work and the exclusive first look at this series.

5 comments:

  1. Here's who I think will be in series 4:
    -Beautiful Day Monster
    -Nigel the Conductor
    -Annie Sue
    -Luncheon Counter Monster
    -Droop
    -Bobby Benson
    -Mutations
    -Hobos
    Muppet Treasure Island:
    -Angel Marie
    -Walleye Pike
    -Clueless Morgan
    -Polly Lobster
    -Mad Monty
    -Black Dog
    -Blind Pew
    -One-Eyed Jack
    Chasers:
    -Mildred Huxtetter
    -Timmy Monster
    -The Flying Zucchini Brothers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to add, we could really help share your posts and your website further. Let us know if we can be of help. marijuana for sale canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post. Thanks for sharing. I would like to share information about the company. Ready to bring your concepts to life? Our proficient Android app developers in Pune are set to create extraordinary mobile experiences customized according to your requirements.

    ReplyDelete